DISTANCE IS A THORN.

POEM NO 14.

You were my breath

Breath of my life

Life of me and you

That we lived before 

Farness separated us.


You were my eyes

Eyes that focused far away

Away from failure

Failure was a taboo.

Distance is a thorn.


You were my legs

Legs that carried me high

And showed me even non existing things

Rare things in this cosmos.

Distance is the thorn.


You were like water

During a draught hour

And when i housed myself on your laps

I became thirstless

And cried with ecstacy

Distance is a thorn.


You were the dream of my choice

The dream worthy dreaming

Day and night

But sasa you have left me like rubbish.

Distance is a thorn.


You were my heartbeat 

That made my life go on

But young mwali

Because of desolation 

My heart isn't beating

And i am not living.

Distance is a thorn.

I SHALL KILL YOU_DISTANCE



Comments

Good work Mwalimu, but these kazi should not end here they must go further and further up to books publishing.. Hongera, I wish I were you..
Godoni said…
Thanks so much brother.One day,one time i will publish them.It is one of my dream.

Popular posts from this blog

UTENZI:NAKULILIA MAGUFULI

UNTOUCH YOUR FATHER'S BEARDS by mwl Godoni Yohana

Mu wapi malenga? by Godoni Yohana.